Parent Equip: Apologetics for Parents
North Raleigh Campus
New Life Camp: Conference Center
Kids ask the darndest things.
- “How can I believe in a God I cannot see?”
- “Why did grandma have to suffer so badly from cancer?”
- “Why should I trust the Bible? It’s just an old book.”
Summit Students will be hosting a free Parent Apologetics course Sunday evenings from February 10 to April 14 during our regular family programming at New Life Camp to equip you to answer these seemingly impossible questions. Our desire is to partner with you to equip you to tackle these questions with biblical accuracy and confidence!
- The material is written for parents.
- This is a book study, so be sure to purchase the book (see below for details)!
- The class is designed for parents with kids of all ages.
- Though it is designed to be a ten week study, you have the freedom to attend only the topics you find most relevant to your family.
Find out the topics, get to know the teachers, and learn how to get the book for $5 here!