Capital Hills Campus | High School Lock-in
Capital Hills Campus
It's time for our first ever Summit Students Lock-in at The Capital Hills Campus! November 8-9 we will be hosting our high school students for a night full of fun, food, and community building. Throughout the night we'll have free time, food, hangouts, food, worship, food, movies, competitions, crafting, and all sorts of awesome. If your student is constantly saying how they don't know anyone, this is the perfect place for them. If your student is constantly saying how they wish they could see their friends from church more often, this is the place for them! This is also a great night for you and your student to invite friends from your schools, neighborhoods, or workplaces!
- Drop off will be at The Capital Hills Campus from 6:30-7 p.m.
- Pick-up will be at The Capital Hills Campus at 9 a.m.
- Snacks/Food will be served throughout the night
- Pancake breakfast will be served Saturday Morning
- Wondering how you can jump in and serve for the lock-in?! We need parent help with check-in, evening chaperoning (not necessarily all night), and Saturday Morning Breakfast. Please RSVP here and join us as we serve our students!
Date / Time
William Calhoun III
Registration closed on Friday, November 8, 2019