During Starting Point, you’ll get a chance to meet your pastors, learn about what kind of church we are, and ask any questions you have, such as, “What does it mean to be a Christ follower?” and “How do I connect to a small group?”
Date / Time
The class will be held in the annex (ask any volunteer if you don't know where that is)
- Snacks will be provided.
- You don't need to bring anything. We will provide you with a booklet, paper, pen.
- Please plan to arrive and check-in by 5:30 pm, and plan to be there until 6:30(ish).
Childcare will be provided in the Summit Kids area.
- If you are attending the first service and your kids attend Summit kids.
- When checking in, select that your children are attending both services.
- If you are not attending the first service, when arriving go the kid's area, register your children and take them to the appropriate class.
Registration closed on Friday, April 12, 2019