Brier Creek Women's Discipleship -- Spring 2020
Jan 21, 2020
Registration is now open for our spring opportunities!
Below is a quick overview of our offerings this semester! We hope you'll join us!
We will individually study scripture using Jen Wilkin's study guide Better - A Study of Hebrews, and then meet as a group weekly to discuss assigned questions from the guide.
- Offered Monday mornings (9:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.) and Thursday evenings (7:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.). The study runs from February 24 to May 11.
- The cost of $20 will cover study materials.
- Limited childcare available Monday mornings for $30/child with discounts available for each additional child.
- Registration will close February 11.
Interested in applying to be a Bible study facilitator? APPLY HERE!
We will learn HOW to study the Bible using a study method and will then practice using the study method to read, interpret and apply scripture.
- Offered a variety of days/times throughout the week, typically in someone's home.
- Equip Groups will run from February 10 to May 8.
- The cost of $10 will cover study materials, and you are also responsible for purchasing your own copy of the newest edition of Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin.
Still not sure which option to choose? Check out more information about Bible Study and Equip Groups HERE.
All Women (Contact Kami for more information)
- Thurs, February 6: Service Project at Summit Children's Clothing Closet // Braggtown Baptist Church // 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Young Pros (Contact Kristin for more information)
- Sun, February 9: Galentine’s Day Celebration // 3:00 p.m.
- Sun, February 23: Lunch at Fosters // 12:45 p.m.
Moms of Littles (Contact Vicky for more information)
COFFEE & CONNECTIONS
Fri, February 21 // 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. -- REGISTER HERE
Sat, March 21 // 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. -- Registration will open March 1
Fri, April 24 // 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. -- Registration will open April 1
We are excited to share our vision for a women's Mission Trip for July 20-27, 2020! This week-long trip in San Francisco will include evangelism, running a vacation Bible school, and hosting a block party. Email Kristin for more information! (Dates are approx. and may change depending on pricing and schedules.)
Excited to see what God has in store for us this semester!