Blue Ridge Students | High School
Oct 20, 2020
| By Kaycee Browning
Welcome to Summit Students: High School! Our ministry is for all 9 - 12 graders at the Blue Ridge campus. Read on to learn more about the opportunities to gather, group, and go.
Home Gatherings + Campus Gatherings
- Home Gatherings: We want students to be in a gathering with other believers on the weekends. Go to summitrdu.com/gather for more details OR
- Thursday and Sunday Gatherings: Students are encouraged to attend a service at Blue Ridge every Thursday at 7 p.m. or every Sunday at 9 a.m. or 11 a.m. RSVP and mask required. Information and Registration.
- 6/6 Color War.
- 6/13 Worship Night
- 7/6 Sundae Funday on a Tuesday
- 7/21-7/25 Elevate Summer Camp
The church is called to live in community in order to learn, grow, and serve one another. We encourage high school students to grow in community and wisdom through small groups. We also have Discipleship Cohorts for growing deeper as disciples of Jesus..
- Small Groups: All High School small groups meet Sundays from 4:00-5:30 p.m. Information and Registration. Email Philip Black at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Discipleship Cohorts: What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus? What are the basics of theology? What does it mean to live on mission? Our goal is to equip our students to answer these questions and more through our Discipleship Cohorts. Email Zack Azzarito
at email@example.com for more information.
- Live On Mission: As part of our goal to raise up a generation that loves Christ, our neighbors, and our world, we encourage students to engage with the local and global mission of God. Due to the pandemic, most of our opportunities will be with our local communities. We will post opportunities as they arise.