Summit Students High School is for all 9th through 12th graders.
Add this page to your favorites, so that you can know what is coming next at the Brier Creek Campus. This page is the most up-to-date calendar for Brier Creek Students.
High School WKLY | This is our programming for high school students (9th-12th grade) on Sunday nights at the Brier Creek Campus. This is a corporate service for our HS students and a fantastic opportunity for them to invite friends. Here’s the schedule for September:
- 12th | HS WKLY | 6-7:30pm
- 19th | HS WKLY | 6-7:30pm
- 26th | HS WKLY | 6-7:30pm
Small Groups | We are excited about our in-home small groups kicking off the week of September 12th! We have Middle School Groups and High School Groups. These are a time for deeper discipleship and community. Here are a few things to remember.
- If your child was in a group last year, one of their leaders will be reaching out in the next week with details about the group. (i.e. time, date, location)
- If your student has not been in a small group in the past year, please email Ben Baber the following information. We will do our best to connect them with a group that meets your family’s needs.
- Availability to meet
- Where you live
- If you are unsure if your student is in a group or haven’t heard from a leader by September 8th, please email and we will make sure they are connected.
High School Fall Retreat
| This is sure to be just the break your student needs this semester. Check out the details below or read through the Parent Guide
If you have questions or need further information email Ben Baber.