Brier Creek Kids Update | Summer 2021
May 28, 2021
| By Alex Loflin
Hey Parents! Keep an eye on this page - we'll keep all the information up to date about what to expect this summer in Brier Creek Summit Kids.
Now and always, it is our passion to partner with you to raise up a generation that loves Christ and his mission. As we seek to help you disciple your kids in this season, we want to make sure you know about these key opportunities and resources:
Summit Kids Relaunch
Update for June 6: RSVP's will no longer be required. Starting June 6, classroom capacity will be driven by our standard Summit Kids volunteer leader to child ratios for each age group. Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to each service.
Elementary Bible Classes - **New Classes Start June 7 and 9**
Join us for this 2-week virtual opportunity for our Brier Creek families! In June, we will begin exploring how we can be confident in the love that God has for us. This will spark conversations and study that we’ll fully dive into through our VBS theme this year: Press Play! Learn more and register at the links below:
Invite your friends and join us for this highlight of the summer as we spend 3 evenings learning, playing, and worshiping Jesus together!
Summit Kids Camp is an overnight experience in Littleton, NC where our completed 2nd through 4th graders are immersed in the gospel. It is an amazing part of any kids summer as we play games, sing, and study God's Word together.
Ongoing Opportunities and Resources
- Kids Worship Resources - This page is updated weekly with resources for kids to use in home gatherings as they worship with their parents. These are designed to keep them engaged and foster meaningful family discussions following the sermon.
- Read, Pray, Sing Videos - On an ongoing basis, you can find all the videos to help you and your family respond after the weekly sermons here.
- AWANA - We’ve designed AWANA at Home to be simple, helpful, and full of Scripture. Your kids also have ongoing opportunities to connect with Kids leaders and their fellow AWANA friends through both Zoom and outdoor events.
- Gospel & Baptism Class - If your kid has been asking great questions about the gospel, talk through the good news with one of our Summit Kids staff members!
- Summit Kids Visits - Our kids team would love to individually visit with your family! This could include some combination of games, crafts, fun discussion, or a mini-worship party...all with Gospel tie-in's! To set up a visit, e-mail Alex.
Questions? Connect with us! We'd also love to hear how we can best pray for, serve, and partner with your family in this time.