Help Oxford Manor
Oct 22, 2020
| By Amanda Ford
Thank our Oxford Manor Kids Club Volunteers...
...by signing up to adopt a weekend and provide them with a much-needed hiatus.
As many of you know the Oxford Manor Backyard Kids club hasn't been able to meet in months. What you may not know, is that the volunteers of the ministry still show up EVERY Saturday to check in on the children and provide breakfast and snacks. A huge thank you to Remy, Alexis, Ms. Lou, and all of the other faithful volunteers that show up weekly to remind the children that they are loved and valued and never forgotten.
The 3 core champions of this ministry are entering a busy season in their personal lives and are asking for your help through the end of the year.
- pack 30 bags of snacks including 1 hot food item (details in the signup link)
- show up at Oxford Manor on Saturday at 11 am to distribute the bags to the children from the trunk of your vehicle. (usually an hour or so)
- Engage the children. Hang out. Toss a ball around. Ask how their week is.
How to sign up:
- Using this link, add your name under the week you want to volunteer and select the task you're signing up for from the drop-down. You may sign up for more than one task in the same week.
- If google spreadsheets aren't your jam, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Saturday you want to volunteer and the task you'd like to sign up for.
- A group email will be created linking the volunteers for the week.