Read Psalm 145:3–7
“Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.
One generation commends your works to another;
they tell of your mighty acts.
They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty—
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
They tell of the power of your awesome works—
and I will proclaim your great deeds.
They celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.”
There is no other god like our God. And we must tell of his greatness. Pray that we would faithfully make him known, calling out to the children of the Summit the mighty deeds of God. Pray that the hearts of these children would be drawn to God, that they would ‘taste and see that he is good.’ Pray that they would surrender their lives to Jesus and learn to seek and serve him all their days.
- Ask God to raise up volunteers who will consistently serve in Summit Kids. Pray for 200 new leaders across all campuses this fall.
- Ask God to make our Summit Kids leaders effective in communicating the truths of God to children of all ages.
- Pray that parents and other caretakers, filled by the Spirit, would be empowered to faithfully disciple the children in their homes, leading them to know and love God.
- Ask God to speak to you about the part he wants you to play in cultivating the next generation of disciples.
- Praying with Kids? Pray that they would have strong relationships with their Summit leaders and that they would grow to be disciples who make disciples.
- Kids pray: “Father, thank you for our Summit Kids leaders. Help me to know my leaders and be discipled by them. Please help me to grow into a person who loves you and loves others.”