Women's Discipleship Team
- Women's Coffee & Connections Host - Serve by opening your home to women looking to connect to other women around the gospel.
- Bible Study or Equip Facilitator - Serve as a women's group facilitator. Comes with training, care, and coaching, with both semester-long and year-long opportunities.
- Hospitality Team - Help with food planning, decor and all hospitality related tasks for Women's Discipleship events.
- Prayer Team - Praying and reaching out to our Bible Study & Equip Leaders
- Gathering Team - Help with welcoming women and assisting with various logistics of Women's Gathering events.
- Women's Discipleship Lead Team Volunteer - Serve alongside the Women's Discipleship Team at Brier Creek to plan, coordinate, and implement regular programming (bible studies, equip groups, gatherings, etc.)
- Social Media Team - Serve alongside the Women's Discipleship Team to own the creation and management of social media content - to share stories, connect with women at the campus, and promote upcoming discipleship opportunities.
Back to Service Opportunities