Production at The Summit Church aims to create compelling environments that foster a culture of engagement, lead our people into engaging worship, and help people connect with the Gospel each week. As a ministry of The Summit Church, we are committed to follow the Holy Spirit to do whatever it takes to reach all people with the gospel, to make a movement of disciple-making disciples.
Production service roles include:
- Computer: displaying content on screens to help lead people in worship.
- Service Lead: Organizing, communicating, and leading the execution of all aspects of the weekend service.
- Lights: creating environment for worship and teaching.
- Sound Tech: actively mixing the music and speaking of the service so it can be heard clearly and understood.
- Video Switch Operation: sending video content to screens and broadcast
- Camera Operator: framing pleasing shots of the service for broadcast and image magnification.
- Set-Up/Tear-Down (Mobile Campus Only): managing the setup process, trailer unpacking and packing, tangible expression of care for the facilities we use.
**Roles vary based on campus location. Training provided. No experience required.
Back to Service Opportunities