Blue Ridge | Summit Kids Update
Important Summit Kids Updates
- RSVP’s are no longer required.
- Classroom capacity will be driven by our standard Summit Kids leader to child ratios for each age group in alignment with our specific number of volunteers serving each weekend.
- Check-in will begin at kiosks in the Summit Kids lobby 15 minutes prior to each service.
- Masks are still required for all adults in the kids space; optional for children preschool and older
- Clear zipped bags are still required for baby items
- Enhanced cleaning continues to be completed before, during and after services
- Sign up to serve on the weekend as a substitute or for VBS or Kids Camp
- June 21-23 | VBS - 6:00-7:30 p.m. for elemantary-age kids nightly with connections for Kids Camp later in the summer!
- June 27 | Parent Equip via Zoom with Pastor Jason Gaston on being missional in the community/extra-curricular | 7:30 p.m.
- August 4-7 | Kids Camp An overnight experience where our completed 2 through 4 graders are immersed in the Gospel!
Major Partnerships with Blue Ridge Kids Families!
1. Summit Kids Weekend Service | 9 a.m. service and 11 a.m. service
- Printed Sermon Notes and Coloring Sheets available for families attending together in the sanctuary
2. Parent Equip Summer Series (visit MAIN Summit Kids page for more information)
- May (past recording) - Elyse Fitzpatrick (Gospel in the home)
- June 27 - Pastor Jason Gaston (Missional in the community/extracurricular activities)
- July - Clayton King (Adolescence)
- August - Papa Navey (Grand-parenting)
3. Summer Outreach and Engagement
- VBS (both in-person and Livestream)
- Kids Camp (August 4-7 will have Blue Ridge leaders!)Summer Series Parent Equips
If you are not comfortable with the in-person gatherings, the Summit Kids team is still creating resources for Summit Online worship.
LaShonna Smith & Rebecca Pochon
Kids Director & Kids Associate | Blue Ridge Campus
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org