Kids Camp 2019 is here! Kids who have completed 2nd through 4th grade will have an amazing overnight experience as we play games, sing, and study God's Word together.
When: Session 1: August 11–14; Session 2: August 14–17
Where: New Life Camp, Raleigh
Register Here if you're a kid!
Register Here if you're a volunteer!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What ages can attend camp?
- Kids must have completed 2nd–4th grade
- Where is camp?
- New Life Camp (9927 Falls of Neuse Rd., Raleigh) hosts Summit Kids Camp
- Why are there two camp sessions?
- We need the space! Programming for each session is identical, and each kid may only attend one session.
- Which session should I attend?
- Session 1 (August 11–14) is suggested for the Alamance County campus, Brier Creek campus, Chapel Hill campus, and Downtown Durham campus.
- Session 2 (August 14–17) is suggested for the Apex campus, Blue Ridge campus, Garner campus, North Raleigh campus, and North Durham campus.
- Do I have to go to my suggested session?
- No, but small group leaders from your campus are going to be guided to their suggested week. We hope leaders and kids will already know each other before going to camp!
- What if I don't attend the Summit?
- We would love for you to check with the friend that invited you and attend the same session they are attending.
- What are the drop-off and pick-up times?
- Session 1: Drop-off is at 5 p.m., Sunday, August 11. Pick-up is at 11 a.m., Wednesday, August 14.
- Session 2: Drop off is at 5 p.m., Wednesday, August 14. Pick up is at 11 a.m., Saturday, August 17.
- Will my kid be with all of his/her friends?
- Since we prioritize grade-level and campus in small group assignments (eight kids per small group), we cannot guarantee groups of friends will room together. However, we will do our best!